All 8 art Reviews

Rogue Star Minimalist Poster Rogue Star Minimalist Poster

Your minimalist paint style gave your work a very cool silk-screened poster effect. I like the earth tone colors with the artificially colored highlights. Nice composition.

RebelStormTrooper responds:

Thanks headtoon, worked hard on getting the composition right and choosing colours that worked!

ROGUE STAR ROGUE STAR

Nice composition, and great use of color! Very dynamic and exciting!

RogueStar: Challenge of the Month WIP RogueStar: Challenge of the Month WIP

Very nicely executed, and a strong composition! Good strength of contrast, and flow.

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought AJ would make a good Hasesh. ;)

I like you composition, poses, and expressive characters! I think the piece as a whole is well executed, and your use of detail and tone to bring attention to Riot is very effective. On that note maybe bring the captain's ear piece down a bit in tone. And the only other thing that stands out is Riot's physique, like the legs could be posed or shaded differently to better emphasize that he's running. Otherwise Great job!

ROGUESTAR ROGUESTAR

I like your composition, and your distinctive style.

ChrisCards responds:

thanks headtoon

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Very nicely executed! Great dynamic poses and composition. I'm not a huge fan of anime style, but you've employed it very well here.

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Nice work. Solid composition, and nice use of opposing colors.

Roxedo responds:

Rogue Star Rogue Star

Very nicely done! I really like the composition you came up with, and the emotion you brought to the characters. The loose brush work lends a vibrancy to the static poses.